This Knowledge Base includes steps to help an administrator check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the Chorus Contractor Safety System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have your business approved faster.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click to expand the FAQ below.
Where do I register in the system?
Select the REGISTER BUSINESS button at the top of the page to find the Chorus Contractor Safety System where you will register your business.
How much does registration in the system cost?
Business registration in the Chorus Contractor Safety System is $150 + GST for the verification of your documents and information, and the maintenance of your account.
In the second year of registration, you will need to complete a Safety Management System (SMS) review of your policies and procedures. Costs for the review are:
- High risk category work: $800 + GST
- Medium risk category work: $600 + GST
- Low risk category work: $400 + GST
What documents do I need to upload to register?
The documents you upload will depend on the work your business does for Chorus. They may include but are not limited to:
- Public & Product Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- ASNZ4801/ISO18001 Certificate
- ISO9001 Certificate
- ISO14001 Certificate
What benefit does the system have for contractors?
Registration ensures you are aligning to Chorus’s Health and Safety commitments, keeping our people, customers, and partners healthy, safe and secure.
The system is your opportunity to prove you have the insurances and certificates to work safely for Chorus.
- join an online database of trusted and qualified businesses
- have higher quality work opportunities because you can prove you’re fit to work
- maintain an online, portable profile
- receive electronic reminders to stay compliant and ready to work
- have licences and documents verified by qualified auditors and industry specialists
- manage your own profile in the Pegasus system at any time, 24/7
- access a support centre of industry and software specialists if you need help navigating the system.
- enjoy a transparent cost model
Who do I contact if I have questions about the system?
You can contact Pegasus, who manages the system on behalf of Chorus. Visit Contact Us for details.